Saturday, March 9, 2013

Anchorage Tomorrow (Weather Willing)

Tomorrow we're scheduled to fly into Anchorage for in-service and a few days of R&R. We've had such horrible air travel luck (delayed twice) that I'm trying really hard to lower my expectations... but these are the things I am really looking forward to!

- A really fantastic salad with fresh produce. In an ideal world, there would be a Chop't location in Anchorage, but I'll take what I can get.

- Trees!

- Hopefully getting at least some of my textbooks to start preparing for classes this summer. And a Barnes and Noble trip for sure.

- Sushi.

- Spending a few days at Alyeska.

- Refreshing our food supplies at Costco and Fred Meyer. We actually have a ton of food in the pantry, but it is getting SO BORING.

- Fast internet!

- Going to synagogue

1 comment:

  1. I've been enjoying your blog.

    It cracks me up that the synagogue's site is frozen chosen. In Baptist circles (my heritage), the frozen chosen are the missionary pictures you put up on your fridge. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs